Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
As a CEO of an advertising agency and tech consulting firm, Noah has always pushed the limits of what's possible. In 2007, he began training for triathlons and quickly became obsessed. He finished his first triathlon season with a time of sub three hours (2:50 - 2:55) and has continued to surpass his personal best every time he competes.
As part of his commitment to his clients and employees, Noah started Ark Intervals, a team to help enable career professionals to reach their personal best physically. He looks for any chance he can to race along side his co-workers and employees to help challenge them.
- No Swim Enrollment records to display.
Swim History (Non-NYCSWIM Events)
- No Swim History (Non-NYCSWIM Events) records to display.
- No Volunteer Enrollment records to display.
- No Volunteer History records to display.
Articles and Press Releases
- No Article records to display.
No records found.