Hometown: Westwood, Massachusetts
I have signed up to do the Governor's Island swim as my big "break out of swimming retirement" swim. I have taken the past few years off, but am ready to get back into the sport again. Growing up, I swam USS league for the Bernal's Gator Swim Club of MA. I then continued swimming in college at Fordham University. After a few years of enjoying not waking up at the crack of dawn for swim practice and sitting on long bus rides to swim four races, which as a sprinter, meant hours of travel for approx 4 minutes total of swmimming, I have decided that I actually miss the sport (I think). Well, fortunately, but unfortunately, I haven't lost my "swimmer shoulders"...lol.
- No Swim Enrollment records to display.
Swim History (Non-NYCSWIM Events)
- No Swim History (Non-NYCSWIM Events) records to display.
- No Volunteer Enrollment records to display.
- No Volunteer History records to display.
Articles and Press Releases
- No Article records to display.